Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 2

I had surgery on Wednesday. Today is Friday the 17th at 1:26 in the morning and I got home from the hospital on thursday evening about 7:45. I am extremely uncomfortable. I feel like there is nothing I can do to get comfortable. I have to sleep sitting up because of my nose. 


Luckily at 7:30 a.m I will be getting the rubberbands off my teeth. I have been pretty lucky that my doctor has been so impressed with my recovery. I am not extremely swollen yet, but he said that the worst swelling would come Friday and or Saturday so I guess I'm prepared for it. But I am so thankful that I don't have to wait until monday to get my bands off anymore! I seriously have the best doctor in the world! If I can just make it 6 more hours I will be a super happy girl!! I haven't been wearing my ice like im suppose to because it makes my head hurt and it  makes trying to go to sleep even more difficult that it already is.


Oh and not to mention I have this extremely painful tape thing on my chin because of my genioplasty. ouchies. I hope it comes off tomorrow too! Well ill post pics when i can get some. So goodnight for now. 


These are some pictures from friday night. Sorry for the color issues my camera was having problems.





No comments:

Post a Comment