Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 8

Today is day 8! It was a pretty good day! I can't believe how much my swelling has gone down in the past 2 days!! I'm starting to have serious issues with my splint and I don't know that I'm going to be able to make it a few more weeks. Every time I swallow it pinches the back of my mouth. I don't know if it has always done it and I just couldn't feel it because I was numb or if my numbness is gone and I can feel it now. I am going to try and deal with it until Monday when I see my OS. But as you can imagine it makes eating way more uncomfortable than it already is.


I am still having trouble holding back my laughing, but my step mom is a nurse and she said the mouth heals extremely fast so that makes me assume that my incisions are probably healed by now but the idea of one of my stitches breaking just doesn't make me feel too good.


My dad is so funny because every day he is just so amazed at how I look. He just finds the whole process fascinating.    


I am going to get my hair cut and highlighted tomorrow and I can't wait! 




No comments:

Post a Comment