Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 6

Today was kind of a blah day. A lot of the numbness is starting to go away so I'm starting to feel more pain around my incisions. I'm scared to open my mouth too much because I don't want to mess anything up. I guess I'm probably just being paranoid about it. I'm getting pretty depressed about just hanging out around the house for the next week and a half. But on a good note we leave for the beach July 2nd. 

I need to get my optimistic attitude back that I've had for the past few days. I feel like my swelling isn't going down and maybe I just feel that way because I look at my face so often, but everyone else seems to notice it.  

My boyfriend leaves to go on a work trip about 4 hours away this weekend, and he will be gone for a week. :( so i'm not really looking forward to not having him here next week. I just need to get rid of this crappy attitude. 




2 comments:

  1. Hi Molly! Thanks for visiting my blog and congratulations on making it to the other side! I haven't read your blog yet but plan to. Your pictures from today are great!! That's awesome you are going to the beach soon! I was wondering myself if I'll be able to travel home for the holidays at Christmas if I am going to have surgery just a couple of weeks prior. I don't know if I'll have to be in town or not for appointments. Hopefully I won't have to miss out on visiting with family. How far are your appointments spaced out at this point?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I am only a week post op and I honestly feel really good! I have already seen my OS twice since my surgery, and I will see him again on Monday. Then we both are out of town and then i'll probably see him again when he gets back and hopefully I will get my splint off!

    ReplyDelete