Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 3

Today is Saturday and I had my surgery on Wednesday. I am feeling pretty good, just really stiff and sore. I haven't taken any of my loratab since I got home on Thursday. I got my rubberbands taken off yesterday, now I only have to wear 3. I am still extremely swollen. But my family says that it keeps getting better. I think yesterday I reached the peak of my swelling so hopefully it will start going down now. 
I got back to my OS on Monday to get some bandages removed. 
I am still keeping ice on my face just because it helps make it feel better. I have noticed that my neck muscles are really sore and I guess it must have something to do with having to sleep sitting up (which is really uncomfortable by the way). I will try and add some pictures later when I can. Right now i'm just going to rest. 


Weigh: Day of surgery 126.2 lbs
Current weight: 121 lbs


This are the pictures that I took tonight after I got out of the shower. 
I have noticed that I've been a little more unsteady today and I think it has something to do with the swelling throwing my equilibrium off. But as you can see the swelling has started to go down a little bit, but not too much. 









No comments:

Post a Comment