Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 43- 6 weeks post op!

I have reached the 6 week mark!! I am still not very secure with how I look yet. I finally was able to go out with friends this past weekend. I still have some swelling that I can notice but other people can't really tell. 


Chewing seems to be getting easier everyday. Although my muscles are very sore after I eat. I noticed today that some of my teeth are becoming very sensitive. It is very uncomfortable. 


I noticed that my two front teeth are starting to make a little gap.... and it is kind of concerning me. I would hope that my orthodontist is doing it for a reason. I don't see him again for 3 weeks. But my back teeth are all touching and it makes me excited! I am still wearing 2 bands, one on either side in a square. 


My stitches seem to like being in my mouth because they are not going away!! I think my mouth and face look a little crooked in some of my pictures. I hope that it is just some of the swelling that is lingering. 








No comments:

Post a Comment