Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 23

Hey everybody! Sorry I haven't made any posts in a week! I was at the beach with my family and just didn't have any time! I am now just over 3 weeks post-op! I am feeling pretty good! Although I know I have mentioned this before, but it seems like everyday I get more and more aggravated with my splint.


I have noticed some spasms in my jaw... has anyone else had this problem? I would like to hope that it is a good thing. 


I am excited about seeing my OS on Monday! I hope that we can set a date to take my splint out! I still have quite a bit of swelling in cheeks and numbness in my chin and the right side of my bottom lip and my cheeks and my nose.


I thought my stitches were suppose to dissolve between 10-14 days, but mine are still there. How long did everyone else have their stitches? 








3 comments:

  1. Molly I didn't even know you were keeping a blog! I am so sorry I haven't been reading! I am going to go through and read them all now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, all read. You are looking SO good! Your profile is absolutely adorable. I think your nose looks a little smaller in profile too, just because your features are more balanced. How is your family and boyfriend reacting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! My boyfriend and family think I look younger, which I don't guess is a bad thing haha. My family thinks I look completely different but I don't feel like I do. My boyfriend thinks I look just as good now as I did before.

    ReplyDelete