Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 40

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted in quite a few days! I have been ridiculously busy with school and starting back at work this weekend! I was sick yesterday as well and just didn't feel like taking pictures. 


I am feeling great! Everyone at work was so surprised at how different I look. But luckily everything they said was very positive. My lips still burn and it is quite frustrating. My gums are all still completely numb, so even though I am allowed to chew it is kind of difficult. I am scared of putting too much pressure on my jaw and teeth. I guess I am having to learn how to chew again with this new bite as well. 


Sorry for the crappy hair in these pictures. It has just been one of those lay around days.






1 comment:

  1. You look incredible Molly! Half of my post-op pics are me with crazy hair on lay around days too, so I know what that's like :)

    ReplyDelete