Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 32

Sorry guys I haven't posted in a couple of days. I have been extremely busy with school and I went to the lake this weekend with my boyfriend. I get my splint off in 3 days! yay!! I had a little bit of a melt down this weekend. I am very paranoid about anything getting too close to my face. So anytime I say something like "your getting too close to my face" he rolls his eyes. He says that I am being ridiculous and that nothing is going to hurt my face. It is just annoying because he doesn't understand the crap I have been through. 


But anyways.... nothing new to really update. My lips still burn. I can't wait to brush and floss my top teeth. And I can't wait to see my orthodontist. I go and see him right after I get my splint off! I know that my teeth are going to hurt but I just want this splint off. 








No comments:

Post a Comment