Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 25

Tomorrow morning at 8:30 I see my OS for the first time in 2 weeks. I am very anxious to see what he has to say. I am finally to the point where I can open my mouth wide enough to brush all of my teeth, and that my helps make my mouth feel better. The roof of my mouth has been hurting and I think its because when I eat I tend to use the roof of my mouth to break things up that I can't chew.
Well that's all I have to share today, but tomorrow I'll let you know how my appointment went.






2 comments:

  1. I can't remember reading if you've gotten your splint out yet? Also, what type of splint did you have? Did it cover all of your teeth, sort of like a mouth guard, or was it on the roof of your mouth like a retainer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get my splint out next Wednesday! Mine is like one of those invisalign retainers, but mine doesn't completely cover my teeth. It stops where my brackets start. It doesn't cover the roof of my mouth, just my teeth. He was going to make me wait until the 6 week mark, but I talked him into taking it out a week early. haha.

    ReplyDelete