Sunday, October 23, 2011

Here is the post you have all been waiting for! :)

Brace free!!! I'm not looking too great due to the fact that I am being lazy today :) But my teeth look pretty! 


One of my front bottom teeth is slightly darker than the rest of my teeth and I think the root of the tooth may have gotten damaged during surgery. I am going to call and talk to my oral surgeon about it tomorrow. It isn't that noticeable to anyone else, but I notice it and it bothers me. After all that I have been through I feel like I should be 100% happy with every tooth in my mouth and this one little tooth is not making me happy. I hope that it is something that can be fixed or maybe it will fix itself over time. 


But here they are, the final brace-free pictures! 










Right after braces were removed :)

4 comments:

  1. Molly...my goodness! You look AMAZING! Absolutely stunning. Best wishes to you in all your future holds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look soo pretty! :) congrats, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Molly, you might not check this anymore as your surgery was a few years ago, but I stumbled across your blog and wow you look amazing!! I have the same jaw structure you had ore surgery and I am sched for surgery in 3 weeks. Getting super nervous, but seeing and reading your experience has helped reletive some of my stress! Thank you!! One question have you found your TMJ symptoms are gone? My neck feels like its going to break off, and the strain in my jaw is irritating. Hoping this really works, and I look as good as you after ; )

    ReplyDelete