Tuesday, October 18, 2011

debracing tomorrow!

I just need to rant a little bit about my braces. I think that because they know they are coming off tomorrow they have decided to completely tear up the inside of my mouth and put in excruciating pain. My top wire is poking the back of my mouth so every time I open my mouth to talk or anything my mouth catches on the wire and it cuts more into my mouth. I can't put wax on it because I can't really reach it and the one time I did manage to get wax on there, I went to open my mouth and it fell off. And every flippin bracket is rubbing all over mouth. It is like my braces are punishing me for taking them off or something! Just a few more hours and they will be gone forever!! Just had to rant a little bit. But other than the pain I could not be more excited that this day has finally come!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment